There are times when you deceive your dog a little: pretending to throw a tennis ball, telling them you’re going to the park when you’re actually going to the vet…but when it comes to treating your very good boy or girl, forget about those fake flavorings that make your dog THINK they’re getting real meat when they aren’t! Made with REAL beef, these freeze-dried beef dog treats are the perfect high-protein, high-value reward for your pup.
No more scanning through long ingredient panels to make sure your dog’s treats don’t contain unhealthy additives. Vital Essentials natural dog treats contain NO dyes, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten.
These freeze-dried beef dog treats are proudly sourced, made and packaged in the USA. Expect to see natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- BEEF DOG TREATS: There’s nothing like real beef to power your pup’s playtime. With powerful protein in every bite, thank your best boy or girl for all they do with the beef dog treats they deserve!
- TREATS WORTH BEGGING FOR: You don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering taste to treat your pup right. These healthy dog treats are delicious protein-rich snacks dogs go wild for, and are nutritious too!
- NO MYSTERY INGREDIENTS: There’s no artificial flavorings, fillers, dyes or rendered by-products in these limited ingredient, grain free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good on the line, you’ll be amazed what your pup remembers!
- TREATS FOR THE ROAD: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and lightweight in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
Beef, beef lung, beef liver, beef stomach, beef heart, beef fat, beef kidney, beef blood, herring oil, mixed tocopherols
Calorie Content:4500 kcal/kg
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
Unfortunately, we DO NOT accept any form of refund, exchange or return except for manufacture defects.